Lockets are having a revival, becoming the go to gift for the style savvy.
With modern styling, a little love and thought, a locket can make one of the best, most appreciated, and treasured gifts.
A locket looks beautiful as a pendant, but when opened, becomes so much more!
Photographs of your nearest and dearest, can be popped inside, and kept close to your heart.
Perhaps add a small hand written note, a secret message that makes the gift of a locket so much more meaningful.
Lockets come in all shapes and sizes, but popular heart shaped lockets make great sentimental gifts - Can't you remember 'Annie' with Daddy Warbucks!
Oval lockets = stylish simplicity
More ideas to help personalise a locket.
- Give a locket to a Mum or Gran, with pictures of the kiddies, and you will see them welling up.
- Give a locket to your loved one with your picture in one side and an 'I love you' note in the other and you will always be in the good books.
- Try using the locket as a wonderful way of asking your friends to be your bridesmaids... A simple hand written note inside should do the trick!
- Perhaps enclose a curl of hair from a first haircut on one side and a cute baby photo on the other - the perfect Mothers Day gift!
- Cut your favourite romantic location from a vintage map, and add a photo of the sunset, or you together on the otherside.
- Or if you are Angelina Jolie (Billy Bob Era) just add a vial of blood...
These are three of our top selling Martha Jackson lockets - just so you can see what other people are buying and gifting.
With Martha Jackson there is also the option of creating a cluster necklace, add a key charm, a letter charm or pearls - to make the gift you give truly personal and unique.